Chemical Analysis is a process that offers manufacturers and business owners a better understanding of the substances used in their products and other industrial processes. This analysis also helps clients meet and maintain regulatory compliance. For a successful test, specialized knowledge in the field and applying relevant methodology are necessities that JTL America possesses.
We use a combination of advanced analytical instruments and techniques to determine composition and carry out any chemical analysis challenge or requirement. Chemical Analysis services are working with partners.
Our services specializes in the following Analysis:
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectroscopy (ICP-MS)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-AES)
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectroscopy (GC/MS)
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)
- X-ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy (XRF)
- Glow Discharge Optical Emission Spectroscopy (GD-OES)