Mechanical testing is a critical part of any product and development process. This enables developers to gain a better understanding of product vulnerability and quality, which helps them establish improved quality control. Tensile strength, fracture toughness, and impact resistance, however, can be complicated for manufacturers and business owners.
JTL America’s team of highly skilled and experienced engineers uses an extensive range of techniques to run comprehensive testing programs for our clients. Trust us to perform independent analysis and measure characteristics of materials or components for industrial applications.
We offer the following testing services:
- ASTM E8: Tensile Testing of Metallic Materials
- ASTM E9: Compressive Yield Testing of Metallic Materials
- ASTM E399: Standard Test Method for Linear-Elastic Plane-Strain Fracture Toughness KIc of Metallic Materials
- ASTM E466: Axial Fatigue – Constant Stress Amplitude
- ASTM E606: Axial Fatigue – Constant Strain Amplitude
- ASTM B645: Standard Test Method for Linear-Elastic Plane-Strain Fracture Toughness of Aluminum Alloys
- ASTM E1820: Standard Test Method for Measurement of Fracture Toughness Jic
There are more standards, Please contact us if you have any questions.